Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas time it's a New Year Rhyme!

So it's 2009.....*sigh* WOW... I can't believe a whole entire year has gone by. To be honest though, I've always kind of seen the year as the school year. It's funny, but most new year's eve's I haven't taken really seriously as a totally new year. This year though I am I suppose. I feel like I made so much progress this year in my life and have seen a lot of things that I liked and disliked about myself. I want to keep going with the goals that I have set that are good, and try to ride of those that are bad. I also want to make better goals. My next entry I'm going to list out my goals for this year. I have been pretty good at keeping my goals. I love this new year business, It should be great!!! 
This is my dad and I, New years Eve at O'Charley's! I love my daddy I don't get to see him very often so it's good when I do. 
This is my baby brother. He's such a stud and so smart! I miss him!!
These are some friends that I have been so lucky to hang out with. In a glad note most of them will be out west with me soon! 
Christmas Eve was wonderful hanging out with my Church Family. These people have blessed my life more than you could ever imagine and I am sooo grateful for them. I love them with all my heart. 
This was a pic from my Christmas work party. These ladies have made such a huge impact in my life and I am so glad that I know them. I love them so much! 

Well... 
It was Christmas time 
and all was great! 
It's now a New Year Rhyme 
and I am ready for this new state!!!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love you Orchid and I am SOOO grateful for you!!!! I miss you!!!

Katie said...

Come and see me sometime! You'll have to tell me yet again what apartment number you live in.

Anonymous said...

You are always so good at counting the blessings around you. Looks like you have friends and family everywhere you go! :) Hope you had some lovely holidays, pretty girl!