Friday, May 1, 2009

My Brother is getting BAPTIZED!!!!

My baby brother Idean is getting baptized! HOw cool!? Huh!? I've been a member of the church for four years and he's never taken a strong interest. 
He came down for my graduation and he had long conversations with Alex, my fiance, and he just felt the spirit so strongly. I love My little brother and he's such a stud!! He's in the picture on the far left and that is Molly Davis his lady friend *wink* and that's me and my fiance on the right. I'm so sad that I can't be at his baptism, but I'm excited for his baptism! I love him so much and I'm so proud of him! I LOVE YOU BABY BROTHER!!!! 

5 comments:

Ashley said...

ya!!!!! I am so excited for you and your brother!! Orchid you are so amazing! You have set such a great example for your family!!

Nicole said...

WOW!!! Orchid!! I am soo excited!! That is SO GREAT! He's lucky to have a sister like you :)

Sarah said...

ORCHID I HAD NO CLUE! WOW. And all this time that is what you have been praying for. This makes me so happy! Orchid I love this. I am smiling so big right now! I miss you more than you can imagine! :( I really do...a lot. You are beautiful and I love you so so so so so so so so much...more than scoooters!!! I think I will call you tonight! :) MMMMMMMWWWWWAAAHHHH

Anonymous said...

pumped for you, girl! WOW! you know your example probably played a big part. your happiness is contagious. ;) ~ congrats ~

Courtney said...

i love you orchid!! happy birthday!!