Friday, March 21, 2008

Hello World!

Courtney is disappointed in me... I haven't been updating :( But life... well it's been interesting... There is 20 days left until the end of the semester... ( that is including saturdays & sundays) meaning really there is like um... actually 14 school days left as in 14 Monday thru Fridays left... AH! I feel as if I should be stressed out because I have so much homework to do but for some strange reason I have this peace that everything will be okay... It's a nice feeling ( by the way I know I am using the ellipse in the incorrect manor, but most people know that it really symbolizes a pause, a sigh, or just a random ponder when it comes to the text of a blog or journal.) Anyways... It's been a ride these past few weeks, actually pretty much since about mid-mark of the semester. I have been so happy! Even when frusterating things happen, even when sad things, bad things, mad things happen, I've been happy. I know what it is. It is this GOSPEL of Jesus Christ. Those of you that I don't know and are reading, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter- Day Saints. It is the truth restored on this earth today. It is the church of happiness, the gospel of joy! I don't think I've ever been this strangly happy in my life because I know that My Heavenly Father loves me, as does Jesus Christ. I hope this doesn't sound preachy or "holier than thou" because again those who know me, know that I don't mean it that way. I just feel like my face is toooo small to fit the smile that I want on my face!

I would just like to give a little tribute to the best job ever. I love my BOSS and the other ladies I work with. They really do bring a brightness to my days and the ones that are leaving... I don't know what I'll do without you this summer, but we will meet again! I love you all and I hope you know that!

That's my post of the day! YAY!

No comments: