Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My first blog entry!

This is my first blog entry! I am so excited I finally got a blog! SO I decided to get one just like all of my wonderful friends at work but I could never think of a title to put on it, and finally!!! I chose the title " In the words of Orchideh" because these will be my words on what is going on in my life and my name is really Orchideh, although I have everyone call me Orchid. Orchid is just easier to say. Orchideh just looks cool... right? Anyways... This is my first entry. I need to get pictures up on this!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

I love you orchid i am so glad you finally gave into the blogger life. hooray. just get some hot pictures okay

Ashley said...

ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Orchid.... it is just so wonderful that you finally got a blog!!!!!! This is just so great!!!

Courtney said...

ROSE look on my blog and copy the tag it is your turn now you have something to blog about

Nicole said...

I LOVE BLOGS AND I LOVE ORCHID!!!

Meridith said...

Orchid! Love you!