Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lost

Sometimes I wish I was back home on my comfy queen sized bed in my wonderful apartment laying down with my bestfriend watching a movie... I've been kind of homesick... I have never been this way before... I just feel like I need my bestfriend from home. He's always been there for me and he knows me inside and out... it's scary... On the list of people who know me the best it's Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, and then Michael. I've been homesick of spending time with him. We use to watch movies together all the time or go to the park and take pictures.. he's such an amazing photographer... and when I am the most sad in the world, when I just feel like I'm at my lowest he fixes it. He just hugs me and holds me tightly and tells me it'll all be okay... and even if the situation doesn't change I realize how okay it'll be... Well, I am a bit over dramatic... I guess that's okay. I am 21... I don't like this age....* what a bad attidtude... yuck! lol* Good night

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You need to add some more pics DESPERATELY!!!!

Nicole said...

Um Orchideh.... I have one question... WHERE ARE THE PICTURES??!!!! :)