Sunday, May 25, 2008

Life....

I'm sorry Nicole, I'm a bonehead and didn't post any pictures. But I will now... I love Idaho. It's an amazing place here. It's beautiful and calm and gives you space to think. I love all my friends here. So... I have to say that I'm in a place right now... one of my bestfriend's brother just went missing. He's an awesome man and I'm just asking all of you to keep him in your prayers. His name is John Alley... Let's all pray that we find him. If you know anyone in the Southern part of the US please let us know and send them a picture of John so they can be on the look out. He was last seen in midland FL. Thanks everyone.

2 comments:

~Orchideh~ said...

I don't know how to fix the weirdness of the words going on the side of the picture.

Courtney said...

i am not deep south but i will keep my eye out for him here in Virginia. I will also include him in my prayers. Orchid you are such a great person you know that. wow i love you