Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer Sun!

SO I LOVE THE LAKE... ISN'T RIGBY LAKE BEAUTIFUL!!!!

That's my friend Kristy and Dalan! They are DATING!!! It's awesome They are the cutest couple! I love Kristy! and Dalan of course....

That's my friend Hailey with me! I LOVE HER!!! She is awesome!!!
I should probably put more pictures up but I'm going to a ward party soon. I love blogs and they are fun, but guess what I am doing right now... putting off homework for this, now is that responsible?? haha
;)







5 comments:

Ashley said...

ya!!!!!!!!!! Pictures!!!!!!!!!!! You are the so awesome Orchid!!!!! i just luv you!

Nicole said...

YAY ORCHID!!! YOU DID IT!!! I love the pictures... I miss the lake. I LOVE YOU ORCHID!!!!

Katie said...

okay, first of all, when did you start a blog, and 2nd, WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL ME ABOUT IT?! I miss you too. hugs.

Katie said...

Orchid,

I'm so glad that we got to spend some time together too! I miss and love you so much. Thanks for being so happy for me and everything. I can't wait for some more time together!!!

Nicole said...

UPDATE!! UPDATE!! UPDATE!! :) Just kidding, i just like to give you a hard time because I love you!!!