Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So it has been awhile since I posted anything...

So JUNE has come way too fast. I can't believe it is already here. I have had a very reviltalizing week. I just got sick a few days ago and I just haven't been feeling very well, but this has given me time to think....

I am sick of me.

I no longer want to focus on my what I think are "problems" and no longer want to focus on me at all...

I want to help help everyone around me help anyone in need
I want to listen to everyone but myself....

Oh life! ( * and I mean that in the lightest funniest way possible!)

and I KNOW I KNOW i have to add pictures I WILL!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

oh orchid. i love you. don't be hard on yourself. i will be home soon and then you will have your personal life coach back ha ha xoxo

Nicole said...

Yer Crazy!! :)

Courtney said...

i tagged you so you'd have something to write about. so copy and paste it off my post and let me learn something new about YOU

Definitely Dancers said...

Fun! YOu have a blog too!

A Peek Into the Life of Kara said...

Oh Orchid, I love you mucho!
Kara Buttle