Tuesday, August 19, 2008

End of my summer semester!



This is for Mc Call and Courtney! I am so sorry it's been so long since I posted. But here is a little about my past summer semester! Now I'm really excited because I have these other pictures too from my vacation to GA... but for now the summer semester! 


Creepy Creepy.... last day of the semester we all went and saw the new batman movie and while waiting in line we encountered this!!
My gorgeous roommates whom I love!! We're all so disgusting ha ha!! This is the last day of the semester!!
I made this scrapbook page for my friend David! He's going on his mission!! WOoo!! He's going to Uruguay! 

We all went mini golfing and it was so much fun! The boys won.... dang it... we were suppose to give massages but we never did... ha ha 
That is CB!!! My Home Teacher!! He was the best I can't wait for him to come back in January! Such a crazy dude!!
Beautiful, gorgeous Jayme.... I love this girl she really makes me feel so good about myself! 
Me at the Sandbar!! I love the sun! I love the summer!!!


So this is Nathan. He's my best friend! He's soo awesome! He's from Washington and he's got some of the best taste in music 

That picture above is my friend Dalan at the Car Wash that the EQ threw for the Relief Society! It was awesome!! SO much fun!! 

This past summer was a buncha fun... these pictures were from the last two weeks of the semester. I'm going to miss our Ward but it's time to embark on a new journey at BYU-Idaho! I am excited and ready to go! 





4 comments:

McCall and Eric said...

Yea! Thanks for all of the pictures. You have such an exciting life. I just love it... and I love you.

Courtney said...

ha ha good work. i would have freaked out if that was you painted as the joker. I left the movie crying i was so scared!!! SO CREEPY. I love you and i missed you so much when you were gone i am so glad you are back. MUAH

Nicole said...

Orchid!! I LOVE the pictures!!! They look fantastic!! You are so beautiful!! Miss you!! love you!!

Katie said...

Orchid,

You are SOO beautiful! I wish I looked like you!