Friday, August 22, 2008

Faith....


An excerpt from my spiritual journal two years ago ( so i was just reading through my old journals) 

" Are we born with faith? Before this time we didn't need faith,  so do we come to the earth with a natural inclination to have faith? Is the loss of faith come with hardships and storms in our lives? Why do we lose faith? Why do we have faith? How can we gain back faith if lost?" 

I just thought that those were very interesting questions to think about.... Faith... So important to mankind but so many of us know little to none about it... 

How much I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.... I know that it is the true church restored on this earth today with the fulness of the Gospel.... *sigh* 



2 comments:

Courtney said...

true!! i love questions. When i read the scriptures i always look for them. its a great way to get you thinking. I love the church too!! hooray for us!!

Kelly said...

aww thank you so much! Nick and i are totally excited! How is everything in Rexburg? are you loving it out there? Well, i love you!