Saturday, December 6, 2008

Spirit Conference Extravaganza!


I feel so blessed for my experiences here at BYU-Idaho. I love it so much. I joined the SSE ( Student Spirit Events) This past summer and I have absolutely loved it! It's been amazing! This semester I was given the opportunity to be a mentor this semester and it seriously was the most amazing moment of my semester, in all honesty! 
This was my mentor group!!! We were such a fun group! I seriously felt that Heavenly Father put us together. We had such an awesome moment in the bus and we shared our favorite scripture thanks to Cassie, and it was such a spiritual moment! We grew so close to each other in that small moment in time! I love this gospel looks how it creates friends! 
The most amazing thing we did was called the SPIRIT CHALLENGE. This is what I feel is one of the greatest object lessons of the Tree of Life ever! I love this gospel. I've always been a part of it but I've never watched it and it was such a testimony building moment of my life. Oh my... I love life. 
This picture above is why I love Idaho. 
This is a weekend I needed so bad. I loved the bonding and love of Christ and God and the feelings that I have for the Gospel. 

Oh and one of my Best Friend's Jaclyn Pope is ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!! 

2 comments:

Love, Laugh, Live Advising said...

check the advising blog

The Noorda Monkeys said...

i miss you soooooo much orchid!!!!! you have to come visit one of these days!!!! ok i am pretty sure ur birthday is march 5... am i right, if i am not i am sooooooo sorry!!!!! Am i right?