Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christ, my Savior, my everything...


I feel so blessed to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Everyday I wonder why I was so blessed to be given this gospel. I have had some pretty trying times lately and so I called one of my best friend's Ashley. She is so amazing, and she really really helped me a lot and is always there for me. These are just a few quotes from the brethren that have made me feel better in times that I felt were hard and low. I love the comforting words of our apostles. 
"The disciple will be puzzled at times, too. But he persists. Later he rejoices and exclaims over how wonderfully things fit together, realizing, only then, that with God—things never were apart! "~ Neil A. Maxwell 

“Faith is not only a feeling; it is a decision.”

Neil L. Anderson

 "That we may always know that no matter how dark our Friday, Sunday will come is my prayer, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen." ~ Joseph B. Wirthlin 

"In life, have much fun and laughter. LIfe is to be enjoyed not just endured." ~ Gordon B. Hinckley 


2 comments:

The Noorda Monkeys said...

I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!

Nicole said...

I love your Christmas template Orchid!! You're so wonderful. I love you!! :)