Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I love my little brother..

So growing up me and my little brother always loved each other but would fight like cats & dogs! We would scream & yell, scratch & kick... we were awful!!! But now him being 20 and I, 21, we are a lot more mature.... well.... not really.... ha ha
So me and my brother always think that this face is so cute and funny and we both look very much alike when we do it.... 
I was having a really hard day one day and I got a text from my little brosef saying, " Go check out my facebook picture." And to my surprise the picture below was his profile picture
Is that not the funniest thing you've ever seen. It seriously brighten my day sooo much I loved it! I love my little brother. He's bigger then me ( 6'2) and stronger then me and smarter then me, but he's still my baby brother and he makes me laugh so much! I love him! 

Family is awesome, isn't it! 




 

4 comments:

Nicole said...

That's hilarious!

Cierra said...

that is so funny, you guys do look a lot alike! You have a really cute blog :) thanks for adding me!

Katie said...

Love it, love it-LOVE it! You guys are so funny!!!

KJ and Michelle said...

You are so funny Orchid! Cute Blog!