Thursday, September 11, 2008

School has begun!

This is the picture of the first day of school. I have no make up going to my first class... ew... oh well ha ha.... 

So school has begun. We got a brand new ward and I don't know how I feel about it yet... hopefully it gets better no body has really gotten together at all... sadness

My classes are going to be a ton of work but it'll be okay and I'm really busy because I work two part time jobs and I am pretty involved on campus so I'm going to be so busy... 

Oh my... I love everyone... and I just gave a really funny apartment prayer... haha 

Love ya'll 
night 

6 comments:

Miss Andria said...

Orchid, you are beautiful without any make-up on! I love you girl! Good luck with all those classes.

Becky said...

You look great Orchid. Hope you're having fun with a small taste of the Whipples!!!

brightonislove said...

oh orchid i love your prayers! hopefully they are answered! :)

and im fine. just a few bad days here and there

brightonislove said...

oh and ps, I LOVE YOU :)

Jenaca Williams said...

orchid i miss u so much and u are SO beautiful!
i love u tons!

Nicole said...

So cute!! I love going back to school pictures!!