Monday, September 1, 2008

Wild Weekend!!!

So I had a wild weekend! As seen in my last post I went down to Bountiful Thursday and Friday  for Luke & Mary's wedding and had a blast! Then Saturday I had Lorie Ann & Mason's wedding that was beautiful and soo much fun! And then that evening the Akin family came in and we all prepared for the BIG BASH that was for Ashley, Michelle, Greg, Deagan, and Ryan! It was a Birthday party for all! This weekend was so much fun! But time to get down to business I have a Showcase to DIRECT!! AH! 

So this is Ashley, my roommate, and her boyfriend Mike. They are sooo fun! This was at the birthday party! 
Look at that cake!!! There were like 35 people at this shindig! 
Those are the burgers Mike was trying to kill me with.... I ate the whole thing any ways but look how pink it was in the center!!  Ha ha! 
Whoa! Look at all that food!! Yum! 
Sister and Brother Akin! Oh man they're soo much fun! I love being around them! Honestly it's never dull with the Akins! They are so much fun! 
This is at the Rexburg Temple! That's me and Chase waiting for the beautiful couple to come out!
That is Karen, Lorie Ann's sister and Karen's husband and daughter! They are just the cutest family! I had to get a picture! 
So here is the happy couple! They are so beautiful! ANd fun and happy! I am so excited that they're married! They are so beautiful! 
Look! IT's KATIE!! She's engaged!! I am so excited! She's getting married in October! Isn't that crazy! I am soo excited for her! John, her fiance! He's awesome! So much fun! 
And that me.... being crazy as usual.... Oh what adventures am I going to get myself into next...

5 comments:

Ashley said...

ORCHID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are my favorite!!!!! I am so glad that I got to be your roommate this break!!!!! Love ya girl!!!

Nicole said...

Orchid! You're doing such an amazing job updating your blog on a regular basis!! I am so proud of you!! I love the pictures! That was a fun party :)

Courtney said...

What a great party. I didn't know you knew Mason!! he was one of my good friends until i didn't date him. Sean and Sam my friends served a mission with him!!! small world. ha ha you were a fabulous photographer at the party. i'll need to have you take pics at mine!! ha ha love you

Keep Smiling with the Wallace's said...

Yea Orchid!!

We are so glad that you put pictures of Lorie's wedding/luncheon...We were patiently waiting to see some..
We miss you sweet girl!!
KEEP SMILING!!

Kelly said...

omg! Lorie looked so amazing!!! How exciting! Looks like your def are the party planner! :o)