Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I feel a little lonely today on the day of thanks.... I miss my family ( although I did have thanksgiving at my former Bishop's place, which I'm so grateful for) but I decided to lift my spirits I'd type out what I'm thankful for....

I am THANKFUL for 

1) My Heavenly Father 
2) His Son, Jesus Christ, and his atonement 
3) for the truth of the Gospel 
4) for the scriptures 
5) for Latter Day Prophets 
6) for my family 
7) for my friends 
8) for my car 
9) for BYU-Idaho 
10 ) for Temples 
11) for Hymns 
12) for music 
13) for technology 
14) for my opportunity for education 
15) for this country! 
16) oh my I'm so thankful for so many things, if I keep going it might never end.... 

I am the most blessed girl in this world and I don't know how to thank my Heavenly Father, I'll never be able to make up to him the greatest gift of life that he gave me! I love Thanksgiving! 

No comments: