Sunday, February 8, 2009

Where is the reverence?

This is a post to just let out all my anger.... 

I just don't understand, when you are 23, 24, 25 years old shouldn't you be more mature than to make faces or be irreverent in sacrament meeting or during ward choir. 

Thank goodness Ward Choir Director is not my calling. I do not feel the spirit in my Ward this semester because some people are so rude. They talk while in sacrament, they don't listen to the speakers, they don't listen to the hymns... They're ridiculous how they don't even seem to respect the actual passing of the sacrament! 

I'm not trying to be Molly Mormon or try to be Self Rigteous, but seriously we're all over the age of 18 have some maturity please.... 

4 comments:

Courtney said...

i completely agree o!! it drives me nuts too. it makes me sad for them actually that they still don't understand the importance of church OH and babies crying!! take them out. but i won't get into that!

Ashley said...

Yeah it is pretty sad when people at that age are still acting like that, it makes it hard to pay attention!!

Riland and Jamie Duka said...

I'm sorry that this is happening!

Carolyn Baggett said...

i had a ward like that in college.
and yeah, it was such an outrage to see how these supposed 'mature' college students at a church school act during sacrament or other meetings.