Monday, February 23, 2009

It's been too long, I know!

Okay so I said I'd put pictures up on the blog of Jaclyn's Wedding... but there are so many it's crazy!!!! So here is just one of them with all of Jaclyn's friends and family.... I think I'm turned around in this one... ha ha Anyways doesn't she look like a princess! 

So this semester is going. It's half way through and I'm pretty dang sure I'm going to get a B in one of two of my classes and get an A- in the others. I've been so tired and busy that I just haven't been doing my normal straight A work in classes and you know what.... I'm tired of caring whether I have straight As or not. It's not that big of a deal, right? I mean I am almost 22 years old and I've kicked my bottom in college it's time to take a B just because I don't have the energy to put in the effort... that sounds bad huh? Well anyways I've been having mini panic attacks about all the work I have to do, but luckily I've been way blessed in being able to control myself better! It's great!!!! As soon as I start freaking out a little about all I have to get done, I sit and breathe and say to myself, ya know Orchid It's not that big of a deal.... this semester will be over soon, you'll graduate and you'll be on your way to student teaching! 
Which is coming soon by the way... I student teach this Fall and this summer hopefully I'll just be working trying to save money for Student Teaching. I'm excited for my life to keep going. I This is really random but I just love the Temple. This week I had the blessed opportunity to go twice! Who ever gets that kind of time! I don't know but I think Heavenly Father gave that to me because I was so tired and needed a break from the world and came into his world. I love the peace and serenity you feel in the Temple. It gives me so much hope that life will go on ....lol I'm so dramatic... 

Anyways I love the crazy trials that life throws at you. I know that I'll be getting so crazy ones soon and I've been getting crazy ones this semester... Basically this semester has been absolutely INSANE, but it'll be okay... Right? 

ha ha it's 1:45 in the morning I'm just goin nuts.... 

No comments: