Thursday, March 5, 2009

Emotional Roller Coaster!

So so many things in my life have been going on! It is crazy! I'm trying to decide what to do for this summer and I'm trying to get everything organized for SSE!! I'm trying to have a social life as well as doing well in my classes! I'm just soo exhausted! I just thought I'd say that. This past week so many things have happened in my life that I don't even know how to explain! Heavenly Father has blessed me so much with so many promptings in my life! Oh man!!! So anyways Just wanted to leave that little thought with the world. I love my blog I feel like Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail writing out to the void! 

1 comment:

Craig and Lauren Dalling said...

Hey, Orchid! It's Lauren from class. Now you can find me! Cute blog! Have a great weekend! :)