Monday, March 2, 2009

Dreams are made of tears...

Dreams are made of tears....


I miss my mom a lot. She's been having a really hard time back in Iran. I am so sick of people saying, " Isn't that dangerous, her being over there."  I wish people were less ignorant and realized that Iran isn't that dangerous. It's a country like any other. I miss her so much and she calls me crying missing me and my brother.... SHe's made my brother and I her life and doesn't have her own life.... what am I suppose to do to convince her to live her own life... I don't know what to do... I'm tired of the tears I love my family and I don't see her healing.... She's not healing.... I pray for her.... why isn't she healing... I trust him I do, but this hurts... it really hurts, she's my mother why can't I take care of her. My dream is that I can wipe away my tears...

3 comments:

KJ and Michelle said...

Orchid you are such an amazing girl! Dont worry, He takes care of these things...sometimes it just takes time. Thanks for being such a sweetheart- keep your head up and it will work out!

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie... I know you'll be strong. You'd never be anything less. I'm sure you've learned a lot of your strength from your mom... Push through girl...

The Noorda Monkeys said...

orchid you are amazing!!! i love you so much! and miss you lots too!!! just keep praying, rememeber we ALL love you!!!

love,
dakota