Thursday, March 26, 2009

Grad Fest...

That's a really small picture... ha ha but I really had an incredible experience at Grad Night tonight. President and Sister Clark are so inspired it's crazy. I was in tears of the inspiration they had. I had an amazing talk with Alex last night about the potential that strong young couples have in the church. Today was as if it were out of the mouth of two, three, four, five witnesses. We need not to forget ourselves when we go out into the work force and remember the most important things in this life are what last eternally. We need not get sucked into the lure of the inner circle at our jobs. WOW PRESIDENT CLARK! I feel so blessed! I can't wait to face the world and know that My Savior is on my side and he's watching over me and carrying me through my life! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, pres clark and his wife... are the bomb.com

such rockin examples


the end


:)