Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I know I'm the worst blogger in the whole world, but I just feel like I have to blog about something really exciting.... I was informed by Brighton, my amazing roommate that it didn't have to be that exciting. Well I actually have a few exciting things to blog about:

1) I was called to be the Director of ITEAM next semester! I am so excited! It's going to be a load of work, but so worth it! I'm so excited to be able to be with the SSE and to use the spirit to add a great time to the students on this campus!! 

2) I went bouldering for the first time. I got blisters all over my hands and it was wonderful! I loved it! It's hard and it takes a lot of muscle, which I don't have, but it was so fun... 

3) Finally I went Country Dancing tonight for the first time!! It was so fun and I loved it so much!! I am going to go next week too! I am really bad at Country Dancing, but it's okay perfection takes practice right? 

Anyways sadly I don't have pictures from any of these exciting events, but I'll make sure to work on that. I love my roommates they're amazing, and I love my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, I am so blessed to have them in my life. GOod night World... 

3 comments:

John said...

Congrats on the director position! You'll do great Orchid!!

Anonymous said...

You are the best for that director spot! You're such a go-getter and I know the I-team will be blessed to have you. Love ya girl! =)

brightonislove said...

Its true. My blogs are hardly ever about anything super exciting. I kinda lead a boring life lol. But I love you too. We are the best roommates ever huh? Lol