Wednesday, November 26, 2008

WOW... Tagged again!!!

So I really wanted to put up a post about Christmas since I've changed my blog all Christmas style, but anyways I guess I'll respond to Brighton's Tag.... These are in no particular order

8 Favorite T.V. Shows
1) Gilmore Girls
2) Extreme Makeover Home Edition
3) What not to wear
4) Growing Pains
5) Smallville
6)SO Weird ( old disney channel show)
7)Myth Busters
8)Boy Meets World
( I want 24 to be one of them... My best friends are really into it and we decided to have 24 nights on Monday nights now... so I'm catching up during Christmas Break.. I'm excited!)

8 Favorite Restaurants
1) Chilis
2) Olive Garden
3) Chik-Fil-A
4) IHOP ( only because I worked there for almost 5 years... ha ha )
5) Bajios
6) My Kitchen ( no seriously I really like cooking myself ha ha, this is actually my MOST favorite )
7)Original Thai
8)Texas Roadhouse Grill

8 things that happened yesterday
1) worked in the Advising Center in the Hinckley from 8am-5pm DID ALOT OF PAPERWORK!
2) had a funny conversation with my dad... we called each other buttheads.... ha ha
3) worked out ... it felt sooo good!
4) straightened my hair :)
5) Saw the New Bond Movie: Quantum of Solace ... it's so good!
6) Day dreamed :) *sigh* ;) and journaled!
7) cleaned my room :) I hate a messy place!
8) read my scriptures

8 favorite things to do
1) Reading
2) Working out
3) Being with my family ( not always blood related)
4) Being in the temple
5) Traveling
6) Listening to and creating music!
7) Journaling
8) Being HAPPY!!!

8 things that I'm looking forward to
1) Finishing this semester
2) Graduating College
3) Figuring out what the next step of my life is
4) Getting married ( one day I mean)
5) Being a mommy ( one day after I'm married)
6) Recieving my Endowment ( also one day)
7) Christmas ( I LOVE CHRISTMAS it's my favorite holiday other than my birthday!)
8) See my bestfriends get married and have babies

8 things on my wish list
1) Getting a new winter coat
2) Be in love again
3) Have my family get baptized, and become members of the Church
4) Visit Italy, Greece, Switzerland, Portugal, Ireland, and The Netherlands ( and of course France and England since I have family there)
5) To live long enough to see my future grandchildren and hopefully beyond!
6)See Coldplay in concert up close with good seats!
7) Become an amazing teacher
8) Get kissed under the misltoe ;)

8 people I tagged
1) Nicole & Nathan
2) McCall & Eric
3) Courtney & Travis
4) Lindsay & Travis
5) Lorie Ann & Mason
6) Katie Lynn & John
7) Melissa Passantino
8) David Holmes

I love blogging it's fun :) HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh Orchid you are so cute!!!

brightonislove said...

Oh I just wanted to help you wait til after thanksgiving to blog about christmas ;)