Friday, November 14, 2008

Love Story


I seriously am so in love with love... I'm such a sap..


almost a year ago I finally ended things with a boy that I was madly in love with...

Sometimes I don't understand the paths I'm lead in

I found him my Romeo, the one that I wanted to be with forever.... but there lied a problem I couldn't be with him forever it hurts alot sometimes.... Even a year later I still am hurting


I found him why do I have to search again.... I almost don't want to. 

I'm not in love with him anymore but I just don't want to go through the pain of sharing my life with someone all over again and then getting my heart RE BROKEN.... Oh life... Please listen to this song by Taylor Swift: 
IT's called Love Story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwMK9IvEsF0

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I love you orchy! and you'll find him somewhere and it will be so fantastic! but I know how you feel (you know that)

The Noorda Monkeys said...

I LOVE YOU ORCHID!!! I HAD SOOO MUCH FUN WITH YOU! thanks fof taking me to lunch!!!!

love koda

Ashley said...

I love you Orchid so much!!!! You are going to marry the most AMAZING person in the entire world! (well of course compared to my husband ;) ) just kidding, they will both be amazing... where ever those crazy monkies are!!!

KJ and Michelle said...

I love that song! Don't worry you are amazing- things always work out!

Nicole said...

I love that picture of you two!! I miss you Orchid!!!